This will be sort of a current event of the Boike Family.

Friday, May 26, 2006

Why Mesick?

Well today we leave to go camping to Mesick Michigan. I said Michigan just in case you have never heard of Mesick. :) I didnt either until I met Dana. :) It sounds like a podunk town but it has a nice camp ground and a NICE golf course. We are headed up there with My brother in law Stephen and his wife and kids. We are all staying in 1 pop up camper! All 7 of us. I dont even know if it sleeps seven! At least 3 of them are kids. Me and Stephen plan on hitting the links at least one time while we are there. So when i get back there will be photos and some should be funny.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelly Glupker said...

You're staying in a camper and you call that camping?

26/5/06 1:44 PM

 
Blogger adam said...

Good call Kelly! Hey Jake you guys need to rough it! I know that is something that neither you nor Dana have known anything about since you have been born into this world:)

Anyway, I want to see some spider bite photos also! What a weekend!

31/5/06 3:43 PM

 
Blogger Jake B. said...

Hey there is nothing wrong with a camper!! When you got a baby and 2 other kids involved, TRUST ME, it is roughing it! So you are telling me it is much more fun to sleep in a tent on the ground and sweating all night because it is smoking hot. Ya, that sounds great! I'll stick to my style camping.

1/6/06 7:52 AM

 
Blogger adam said...

Shame on you! Well ok, I guess I'll admit it; you have a good point:)

1/6/06 4:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home