This will be sort of a current event of the Boike Family.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The Champion, The Legend

I just think that it is time to give a little credit to who credit is do! Now nobody get me wrong, I am from Flint so i couldnt be a bigger Pistons fan, but we are talking about a NBA icon. The man was the best when the best of all time were playing. He compiled team and individual victories against the like of Magic, Jordan, Kareem, Barkley, Julius Erving, the Bad Boys of Detroit. Lets just face it, he was the best!

 Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Blogger Traci said...

I would like to think that I was a little of the inspiration behind this recent and long-awaited post. Jake you are hilarious!

25/7/06 3:25 PM

 
Blogger Traci said...

So wait, who is this guy, anyways? :)

25/7/06 3:27 PM

 
Blogger Jake B. said...

who is he?!!! I hope that it a joke!

25/7/06 7:30 PM

 
Blogger suzanne said...

NO WAY!!!! I did not just see that! You are so funny Jake!! I am dying laughing over here. Your obession just went from unhealthy to down right disturbing!! Just kidding, I know it's just a Boike thing, you couldn't help it even if you wanted to!

26/7/06 4:49 AM

 
Blogger Jake B. said...

Now you are right about that Boike thing. I was raised with Larry. I cant imagine it any other way.

26/7/06 6:28 AM

 
Blogger Traci said...

JAKE! Of course I was joking! You just ruined my joke! Ok I can't be mean any more because you just posted like 100 new posts and I'm so excited so I have to go read them.

26/7/06 4:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home